Woohoo! Chicka Challenge Day One!
Starting Fresh, Decluttering
We can’t move forward with clutter! So let’s knock out all the bad stuff!
Mental Clutter/Self Care
- No more negative vibes
- Set two goals you want to achieve during this challenge
- No complaints all today
- Stop comparing
- Be yourself this entire week, unapologetically
- Unfollow people who don’t inspire you
Physical Clutter/Creative Space
- Get rid of crap you don’t use! (Knick knacks, random papers, clothes, even furniture)
- Box for important things (cards, movie tickets, pictures, etc.)
- Find your creative space! EX: desk, porch, kitchen, spare room, even if you just love writing in pjs in bed, whatever works!
- Make the creative space yours! Design it, make it cozy, use it!
I feel like this is harder than even mental clutter because social media and electronics in general consume a lot of us! So let’s tackle it!
- No social media before 11am! It’s really not necessary, enjoy in-person things.
- Clean that inbox! Sort emails you can’t delete into folders
- Unsubscribe to unwanted emails
- Delete spam
- Clean/sort desktop! No stranded pictures and files, put into a hard drive or folders.
- Sort phone apps into categories
- A phone-free evening with your family or significant other!
Do we feel better even thinking about doing this?? I know I do!
If you feel a little overwhelmed heres a free download to help!